That's where I come in. I strategy build websites with my clients' goal in mind. Anybody can place text and images on a page - but does it yield results? If you're ready to take your website to the next level, you're in the right place! I offer 3 packages that can be customized to fit your needs:
You're ready to stand out and provide a unique web experience for your visitors. Just like a signature, your new website will be distinctive, and leave a good lasting impression. This package is best suitable for established and rapidly growing businesses.
This package includes: Custom Web Design, Fully Responsive Development, Blog Setup, Online Store Setup, Extensive Graphic Design, Lead Generation, E-mail Marketing, Social Media Integration, Advanced SEO Setup, and Website Training.
Have an established business/ organization and ready to take your website up a notch? This package is best suitable for business who are looking for a professional yet unique website to fit their brand and tell a story.
This package includes: Custom Web Design, Fully Responsive Development, Blog Setup, Basic Graphic Design, Lead Generation, E-mail Marketing, Social Media Integration, Basic SEO Setup, and Website Training.
A clean, professional website is a necessity for business. If you're just starting out or have not yet established an online presence, this is for you! This package will provide all the essentials needed for you to connect with your audience online!
This package includes: Custom Web Design, Fully Responsive Development, Lead Generation, E-mail Marketing, Social Media Integration, Basic SEO Setup, and Website Training.
- You're ready to hand over and trust a professional with your vision.
- You understand this is a process that involves both me and you!
- You're excited to invest in your business/ organization and look forward to the return!
most likely no, if:
- You want to direct every move and aspect of how your website is built and expect/ prefer frequent phone calls.
- You're still up in the air about your business and not exactly sure what you offer and who your audience is.
- You don't see the value in the investment.